Submit your current research results in the form of abstracts and be an active part of our interdisciplinary program.
Accepted abstracts will be incorporated into the program either as short talks or ePoster presentations. Please note that abstract presentations will be included in the existing sessions and there will be no sessions for abstract authors only. This will increase the reach of your contributions and make them heard.
- Emergency and intensive care therapy of severe cerebral infarction
- Disturbances of consciousness
- Neurological emergency medicine
- Translational neuro-intensive medicine
- Effect of care and therapy in neuro-intensive medicine
- The interesting case
- Free topics for physicians
- Free topics in nursing
- Create your abstract.
- Submit your abstract by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, please state your preffered presentation form (oral/poster) and the abstract topic.
- You will receive a confirmation mail from our team after a short review.
- You can submit additional abstracts or modify existing abstracts, new and updated abstract can be sent to email@example.com.
- All NCS related abstract can be submitted until October.
- The program committee will evaluate the abstracts.
Number of characters and images
You are allowed 2,500 characters for the abstract text including references and spaces (excl. author names and abstract title). If your abstract includes tables or graphics, you may submit them in .gif or .jpg format. You cannot submit more than 2 graphics to one paper, which must not exceed a storage capacity of 500KB each. Please note that if the abstract is accepted, the graphics will be printed in black and white in the abstract volume.
Acceptance of the abstract
Notification of authors (poster/presentation) will take place from approximately mid-October 2023.
The presenting author is required to register for the conference. It should be noted that the author is not automatically registered by submitting the abstract. Registration in the abstract system is not linked to automatic registration to the conference. Registration is mandatory.